Technical Program Manager
As a technical program manager, you will be part of leading various teams in conjunction with the development manager and product owner. Your main objective is to support the teams by reducing roadblocks and execute various technical projects in a desired timeline. Your responsibility is to manage, measure and maintain team development velocity, keeping the teams on track to company & individual goals & reduce noise and distractions.
You have a desire to create beneficial and easy to use tools and applications. You have the ability to take on large & complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces and show project value regularity. You have a service oriented mentality to others, willing to jump in where needed, make the team better then it normally would be. You are an aspiring scrum master always looking for a new opportunity, and hungry for challenges.
- Determine realistic, detailed development schedules
- Help define and mainly document project scope and deliverables
- Work closely with many teams to determine development velocity & discipline
- Balance people, projects, risk, and stakeholder expectations
- Manage cross team dependencies, remove blocks, and own the execution process
- 5+ years experience in software development, in areas not limited by but focused on: user experience, api services, internal/external applications & tools, data storage and automation technologies
- Strong understanding in design patterns, agile and analysis methods
- Familiar with project planning software suites such as Atlassian
- Willingness to learn, adapt and innovate in today’s ever changing environment
- Self-driven, demonstrates natural ownership and leadership
Nice to Haves
2+ years experience as a Scrum Master, Project Manager or Technical Program Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Please try again or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them about the problem.