Financial Administrative Assistant
Priceline Partner Network Ltd in Winnipeg, Canada is seeking a Financial Admin Assistant in our Winnipeg office. The Priceline Partner Network is a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive work environment. As a contributing member to the Partner Network, you will be working among a team of passionate individuals with a shared focus of delivering unparalleled customer service. You will be a detail-oriented person who reports to the Manager, Financial Administration to setup/edit participants in our payment system, setup and make changes in our mapping table, and assist with other financial admin tasks as required.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Data entry in Oracle payment system and Asterix mapping table/setting up new participants
- Assist in sending monthly payment reports to affiliates
- Review all tax forms, payment forms and contracts before sending to accounting and taxation for approval
- Contact affiliates for missing tax forms, payment information, etc.
- Ensure all affiliate address, payee, tax id, etc. changes are entered in OIC and updated in accounts payable system
- Assist with affiliate hotel dial (CUG) set ups and changes in Asterix
- Responsible for tracking of ghost bookings for the account managers
- Send weekly Intent Media activity reports to affiliates
- Send monthly Intent Media commission reports to affiliates
- Assisting answering affiliates questions about payments issues, and helping with researching further into issues
- Assist in preparing international wire requests or other payment request forms and submitting for approval
- Contacting affiliates when payments are returned and/or when account details need to be updated
- Assisting with requests from internal audit when necessary
- Submit invoices into concur invoicing for approval
- Assist with submitting monthly Wex credit card reports as needed.
- 2 or more years of experience in office administration and data entry
- Some financial knowledge an asset, but not required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, responding promptly to requests
- Proficient in using Outlook, Word and Excel (including knowledge of Vlookups, If Statements, etc.)
- Ability to learn new systems and applications
- High attention to detail
- Professional behavior demonstrated at all times
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and interruptions
- Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis
- Willing to adapt to responsibility changes as needed
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Position TypeFull Time
Please try again or email email@example.com to notify them about the problem.