Want to have the support of a big company?
We're a proud member of Booking Holdings, the world's leading provider of online travel, with over 12,000 employees worldwide in more than 135 offices including New York, Amsterdam, London, and Bangkok.
Booking Holdings is the third largest e-commerce company in the world (behind Amazon and Alibaba). In 2015, we were one of Fortunes most admired companies for the third year in a row, behind only Alphabet (Google), Facebook, and Amazon in the tech space.
Want to make a big impact in a small, agile, and collaborative team?
The Priceline Partner Network provides distribution of Booking Holding's amazing travel deals to our network of partners. We're a fast-growing and tight-knit team of over 50 developers, designers, account managers, and sales staff located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions, products, and services that power our partner's success - and we need your help.
Do you love software development? Do you work hard every day to improve your applications, and dream of implementing something completely new with the latest technologies?
Does scaling to handle hundreds millions of requests per day sound like an interesting challenge to you? What about the responsibility of processing billions of dollars a year in bookings? Or powering the travel experience of the biggest names in travel, entertainment and online marketing?
Priceline Partner Network designs, develops and maintains a suite of software that varies from high-level, customer-facing web applications – such as our dynamic bundled package application that offers huge savings to travelers booking a hotel, flight, and rental car together – to low-level, internal services – such as our financial auditing and commission reporting system.
We're looking for students who are
We're looking for teammates, not "co-ops".
Are you driven to hit the ground running and do real work day-one?
- Hungry to learn.
Our world moves too fast to rely on what you knew yesterday.
If you had time on your hands, would you seek to challenge yourself with new skills?
- Team oriented.
We work in small fast-moving teams; no one stands on their own.
Do you watch out for your teammates, and go after big goals together?
What You'll Learn.
Here's a taste of the technologies that are allowing us to build the next generation of online travel;
- Node.js with Express framework
- Modern PHP with Symfony components and Laravel/Lumen framework
- React and Redux
- Agile methodologies in a SCRUM framework
- RESTful API standards, Swagger and OpenAPI Spec
- Java with Spring MVC framework
- Redis and Memcache
- Version control with a CI/CD pipeline
- And we want to learn from what technologies you're passionate about and can share with us!
Benefits of Joining Our Team.
- Brand new office in the heart of Downtown Winnipeg
- A casual, fun, and fast-paced work environment at a company that is growing rapidly
- Regular Hackathons to experiment with new technologies and learn new skills
- A collaborative team of developers who participate in MeetUps, Lunch & Learns, and other social learning
- Regular team and company-wide events
- Modern hardware and software to work with
And, of course, a passionate, skilled, and friendly team to work and learn with!
Position TypeFull Time
Please try again or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them about the problem.